When you use Rewalty, you trust us with your personal data. We’re committed to keeping that trust. Let us start by introducing you to the privacy practice that we follow.
✔An Awesome Photo Grid
This notice describes the personal data we collect, how it’s used and shared, and your choices regarding this data. Last modified: 1 March 2021 Effective date: 1 March, 2021.
This notice applies to users of Rewalty services anywhere in the world, including users of Rewalty Apps, websites, features or other services.
This notice describes how Rewalty, and its affiliates collect and use personal data. This notice applies to all users of our Apps, websites, features or other services anywhere in the world.
• Delivery recipients: Individuals who request or receive food, or other products and services including the customers and the merchants.
•Delivery persons: Individuals who provide delivery or other services.
This notice also governs Rewalty’s other collections of personal data in connection with Rewalty’s services. For example, we may collect the contact information of individuals who use accounts owned by Rewalty for Business customers or of owners or employees of Rewalty Restaurant Partners. We may also collect the personal data of those who start but do not complete applications to be drivers or delivery persons and merchants.
All those subject to this notice are referred to as ‘users’ in this notice.
Definition of users
• Merchants: The term merchants refer to Rewalty Partners who have signed up with Rewalty to offer Ordering modes such as Table Service, Take-Aways and Delivery including Self-Delivery. The service also includes Rewalty Loyalty Program, and the Loyalty Program is an inseparable part of the ordering mechanism.
• Customers: The term customers refer to the users of the Rewalty Customer Application or the end users of the services that are offered in the Rewalty Customer Application such as Table Service, Take-Aways, Delivery and the Loyalty Program.
Our data practices are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate. This means that we engage in the practices described in this notice in a particular country or region only if permitted under the laws of those places.
3.Data collections and uses
✔ The data we collect
• Data provided by users to Rewalty, such as during account creation.
• Data created during use of our services, such as location, App usage and device data.
• Data from other sources, such as Rewalty partners and third parties that use Rewalty APIs
• Data that is submitted by the users in the form of loyalty program/rewards availing and redeemability.
The following data is collected by or on behalf of Rewalty:
✔ Data provided by users. This includes:
• User profile: User profile: We collect data when users create or update their Rewalty accounts. This may include their name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, profile picture, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), driver’s licence and other government identification documents (which may indicate document numbers as well as birth date, gender and photo). This also includes vehicle or insurance information of drivers and delivery partners, emergency contact information, user settings and evidence of health or fitness to provide services using Rewalty apps. The payment information that is collected is processed through Stripe and Rewalty does not store card information. We may use the photos submitted by users to verify their identities, such as through facial recognition technologies. For more information, please see the section titled ‘How we use personal data’.
• Background check and identity verification: We collect background check and identity verification information for drivers and delivery persons. This may include information such as driver history or criminal record (where permitted by law), and the right to work. This information may be collected by an authorised vendor on Rewalty’s behalf. We also collect identity verification from Rewalty users who request alcohol delivery.
• Demographic data: We may collect demographic data about users, including through user surveys. In some countries, we may also receive demographic data about users from third parties.
• User content: We collect the information users submit when they contact Rewalty customer support, provide ratings or compliments for other users or Restaurant Partners, or otherwise contact Rewalty. This may include feedback, photographs or other recordings collected by users.
• Data created during use of our services. This includes:
• Location data (driver and delivery partner): Rewalty collects this data when the Rewalty app is running in the foreground (App open and on-screen) or background (App open but not on-screen) of their mobile device.
• Location data (riders and delivery recipients). We collect precise or approximate location data from riders’ and delivery recipients’ mobile devices if they enable us to do so. Rewalty collects this data from the time a ride or delivery is requested until it is finished, and any time the app is running in the foreground of their mobile device. We use this data to enhance your use of our apps, including to improve pickup locations, enable safety features, and prevent and detect fraud.
• Rewalty collects driver location data, and links location data collected during a trip with their rider’s account, even if the rider has not enabled us to collect location data from their device. This enables us to offer services to the rider like receipt generation and customer support.
• Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance travelled and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
• Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our services. This includes data such as access dates and times, App features or pages viewed, App crashes and other system activity, type of browser and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
• Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data and mobile network data.
• Communications data: We enable users to communicate with each other and Rewalty through Rewalty’s mobile apps and websites. For example, we enable drivers and riders, and restaurants or delivery persons and delivery recipients, to call, text or send other files to each other (generally without disclosing their telephone numbers to each other). To provide this service, Rewalty receives some data regarding the calls, texts or other communications, including the date and time of the communications and the content of the communications. Rewalty may also use this data for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our products and services, and for analytics.Communications data: We enable users to communicate with each other and Rewalty through Rewalty’s mobile Apps and websites. For example, we enable drivers and riders, and restaurants or delivery persons and delivery recipients, to call, text or send other files to each other (generally without disclosing their telephone numbers to each other). To provide this service, Rewalty receives some data regarding the calls, texts or other communications, including the date and time of the communications and the content of the communications. Rewalty may also use this data for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our products and services, and for analytics.